Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday = One day away from Monday....

Well my dear people.... It is Sunday. I have been taking one pill every other day. I am feeling much better today than I was earlier this week. I am only having headaches now. I am counting myself lucky.

I have been feeling pretty good. I have been able to walk my 3 mile route a couple of times this weekend. I would have yesterday morning, but it was raining. I have been pretty busy with school and then I have had quite a few tutoring hours.

I am getting more and more excited for my doctors appointment. I have taken the Thursday off. The appointment is at 10am. I am so hoping I can completely be taken off of this darn Prednisone. I am already starting to lose some of the water weight. You can almost feel my collar bone again!

I hope y'all had a great weekend! Can you believe I only have 4 more weeks of school! I am so ready for break!

No comments: