So I am officially on Spring Break and couldn't be happier! I have seriously not touched any of the school stuff I brought home! I am proud of myself.
The Larkins got here Sat. night. We were able to go to dinner. Than today we went to church, The World of Coke, a pizza place, and Dairy Queen (hence my title)! It was really a pretty busy day. I am kinda warn out. Tomorrow we are thinking Stone Mountain sounds fun. How great on a Monday not to be going to work. And Jacob is off, so that is great too!
Not much else to report. I am feeling pretty okay about this treatment coming up. No real fears about the procedure itself. More nervous, and I know I should not think negative, but a fear of this being yet another dead end. I know, I know, think positive, but that thought creeps up in the back of your mind....what if.... Okay that is all of the the negative thoughts, but if we were all honest we all have thought about the negative at some point. Like my mom says "hope for the best, but prepare for the worst" I am a planner y'all know.
Oh and the sweetest thing ever! Jason, Michele, Jackson and Emma (Brother and Sister In-laws) got me a basket full of snacks, drinks (Mountain Dew!!), card games, magazines, vending machine change, pencils, and puzzles for Wednesday. How awesome! It was the best treat! Thanks to you guys if you are reading!!! I loved it, and we will call very soon!
Okay well like I said not a lot to report, and will be sure to get on after Wednesday afternoon. Keep those prayers and good thoughts pouring this way!
No comments:
Post a Comment