Thursday, April 24, 2008

Exhausted

So yesterday was the first day that I did not take a Prednisone. I made it until about 3:30 in the afternoon before I completely fell apart. I was driving home and was literally falling asleep. When I got home I barely made it into bed before falling asleep at 4:00pm. Jacob woke me up at 6 to see if I would be going to our small group, and I said yes, got up and made it out to the couch. It was there Jacob pretty much told me I looked horrible, and he was "suggesting" I not go. So I did not go, and fell back asleep as soon as he left at 6:30.

When Jacob came home he woke me up to move me to the couch. I had the worst headache ever. It was then that we put two and two together and realized I was going through Prednisone withdrawal. As to me 10mg is not a lot of a drug, but I guess in the real world 10 mg of Prednisone is still a really crazy drug and my body is craving it hard core.

I woke up this morning sweating, and with a nasty headache. I will be taking a pill today, but then possibly Friday will be another crash day....oh I hope not. I had no idea that this drug was so powerful.....

No comments: