Friday, April 11, 2008

Up and About

Well I have made the 24 hour mark and everything is all good! No fevers, chills, aches, pains, and I guess no real appetite. I am eating however....I know I have to. I tire out pretty fast. Yesterday morning I woke up feeling so great I was like listing all of these things that Jacob and I could do, and after taking Lola to the dog park, and saying goodbye to the Larkins, I had to come back to the apartment to rest. So much for running those 3 miles.... HAHA

Everything else is good. Jacob goes back to work today. That is always sad. We rarely get to spend time together, or have the same days off, so I have enjoyed spending the last few days with him. I also know that we want a house so bad he has to return to work to make money!

I will leave you with some pictures of Simon because he is adorable. The other night he was so tired, that he was like a rag doll, so Jacob had a little fun with him. He is such a good sport!

No comments: