Monday, March 3, 2008

Like Big Brother

Well a kinda rough weekend. My grandfather passed away on Sunday. He was 84 and lived a very full life. As hard as it is to lose someone, I know Grandpa is happier in Heaven than he would have been in a hospital bed. He went peacefully and my grandma seems okay for the most part. I would ask that you pray for the family in general. We will be having a memorial service on the 15th.

Then I get word that my boss Dan, from my high school job at Franks, died of unknown causes in FL. He had a boat that he would go to off of Miami. I am in shock with that too. I was part of this small town diner family for almost 6 years. I know the family so well, and of course Franks is a long standing establishment in good 'ol Zeeland. Because of the issue that he died in FL and there are a lot of unanswered questions. I just ask that again for prayers for the "Franks" family.

As on the health front....pretty normal. Hungry all the time, nausa, and tiredness. Jacob and I were able to walk about 3 miles on Sunday. I had to come home and take a nap. I am going to try to walk again tomorrow. Today it was in the 70's and I wanted to go for a walk, but I finished up the last training at Hunington Learning Center. I can now tutor all students 3 years old - advanced Trig. YIPPIE! I am at least done with all of the training possible. That is a good feeling.


I will end with some pics of the cats. Simon is getting bigger everyday, and LOVES copying his big brother. They are so cute when they want to be!


1 comment:

Allie said...

So sorry to hear about your grandfather and Dan. We're sending lots of good thoughts.