Well this morning came with good and bad!
Good: Jacob got to come along for the first time. So he got to check out what all went on.
Bad: I had to wait forever in both waiting rooms only to lose Jacob when he went to the restroom and I went to the final waiting room.
Good: I still feel healthy
Bad: My platelets dropped to 123,000.
Good: Jacob got to meet Ellen (my nurse)
Bad: I have a nasty purple bruise where they took blood today
Okay enough of that. So Madame Amanda was right on with the prediction. I thought I would be in the 130,000's, but alas my body still can surprise me. I have to stay at 120,000 platelets for me to be in remission. After cutting my Prednisone intake in half I dropped more than I thought I would. But we have to look at the bright side, I am still high. So I am down to 20 mg of Prednisone. and I will go in next Monday ( back at 3pm) and we will see if my level still dropped and if so how much. We still have a chance that I will just drop to like 121,000 and then I can still put off the IV (chemo) stuff. So lets just pray for the continue feeling of health. I love having some energy!
Oh and Spring Break is only 2 weeks away. My in-laws are coming down for 4 days and then my friend Stacy from Western is coming down because she is moving here this summer! Oh my gosh so many things to be thankful for and to stay healthy for! Earl is chewing on the mouse cord so I better go.....
No comments:
Post a Comment