Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a wonderful afternoon! Jacob and I did nothing out of the ordinary, (he had a weekend day off...I know shocker!). I even tutored a math student today. We had parking team at church so we went to the 6pm service. It of course rocked! Like every Sunday!

On the health front...I can't tell everyone how much I have changed in just a week. I am on half of the dosage I was on and I can already feel the difference. I have done 3 miles of exercising for the past three days! I can tell a difference in my attitude...everything. That drug did terrible things to me, and now just weening off half has already proven to me, that #1 I feel better off drugs and #2 I might feel better because my blood is producing what it is suppose to. HMMM...shocker...at least for me. I haven't had this much energy at 9:30 at night (without taking a nap) for....well before Christmas that is for sure. So life is good.

I go again tomorrow morning at 8:00am for some blood draw and then we will decide what to do. Since I am getting so good at this, let me predict what the doc will say. My blood levels will be down just a bit, but still really high. They will say lets take you down to 20 mg of Prednisone for a week and then come back and we will take some more blood.

Tune in tomorrow to see if Ms. Amanda's predictions are correct! Oh and thanks for the prayers, I mean God is having me go through this for a reason ( I am sure to make me stronger) and your prayers help me get through it! ROCK ON Internet family!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Happy Easter!

So glad to hear you're feeling better!