Well a pretty uneventful week to say the most. I guess that is a good thing. We had our 5th grade musical so that required the 5th grade teachers to stay at school until after 8:30pm for 4 nights of the week. I am telling you anyone who says teachers are paid too much does not know a teacher. I stopped getting paid at 2:45 pm all week....yet I put in 14 hours at school for 4 days straight. Maybe that is why it felt uneventful I was at school the entire week.
Because of the musical I didn't do any tutoring which was a nice break. The energy from this Prednisone has yet to come, and Jacob found me asleep on the couch at 6pm yesterday. BLAH!
The nausea is still bad, and the hunger is getting really annoying. I can ignore it, but when your stomach is just growling like a crazy monster it has become just more embarrassing than anything else. I have woken up with heartburn every morning...that is a major pain. I am so ready for the 17th I am just praying that it worked and I can be done at least for a little while.
I am tutoring this afternoon (I did yesterday too, had great kids!), and then it is off to church. Jacob and I found this amazing recipe yesterday it was ravioli pizza! It only takes like 20 minutes and most of the ingredients we had in the house. It was amazing. Now I have to find something just as good for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment