Thursday, September 13, 2012

Food Diaries

So I think I will be doing this on a weekly update.  Maybe something like update on Sundays, and do a little reflection with it.  I will say that after talking with the lactation people I should add 500 extra calories each day if I am able to keep breastfeeding, but with the free program, myfitnesspal.com, there is not an option for breast feeding, so I know I can go in the red 500.  And I will be shooting for that.  I am still working on format issues, so we are still in a transition mode.

So here is what we have.....

Tues, Sept. 11, 2012

-->
Breakfast
Calories
Carbs
Fat
Protein
40
6
0
4
50
12
0
0
110
23
1
2
Total
200
41
1
6
Lunch




0
0
0
0
100
26
0
4
Total
100
26
0
4
Dinner




610
0
0
0
Total
610
0
0
0
Snacks




300
27
20
3
90
17
2
1
500
63
28
5
0
0
0
0
Total
890
107
50
9


Totals
1,800
174
51
19
Your Daily Goal
1,508
207
49
56
Remaining
-292
33
-2
37

Calories
Carbs
Fat
Protein
* You've earned 148 extra calories from exercise today – walked with family

So the hush puppies were left over from the weekend, and were calling my name. Then after a frustrating day I drank some soda and ate the bridge mix....I could have made better choices. We made homemade pizza for dinner and when the calories were figured out it came to 610 for half of the pizza. 

Wed, Sept. 12, 2012

-->
Breakfast
Calories
Carbs
Fat
Protein
110
23
1
2
50
12
0
0
40
6
0
4
Total
200
41
1
6
Lunch




7
1
0
1
20
0
2
1
5
1
0
0
40
11
0
0
25
0
0
0
4
1
0
0
165
22
9
2
Total
266
36
11
4
Dinner




200
0
15
16
206
34
7
3
Total
406
34
22
19
Snacks




160
8
18
6
250
31
14
3
300
27
20
3
Total
710
66
52
12


Totals
1,582
177
86
41
Your Daily Goal
1,360
187
45
51
Remaining
-222
10
-41
10

Calories
Carbs
Fat
Protein
A little harder of a day, because I had a friend over for lunch, and she brought left over birthday cake....I mean who can resist cake, not me.  I did eat a small piece and left all of the edge frosting....that was SUPER hard for me!  Then I had dinner with some friends, and I just wasn't feeling another salad. I had to make my best guess on the calories, as I couldn't find the nutrition info for the exact restaurant. I think I was a bit more than over 222.  

Well, I like this format enough, but I think I will do weekly updates.  Putting it out there hasn't been too bad, but honestly the weekend is the harder part of the week to make good choices. So until the next time....

No comments: