Thurs, Sept. 13
|
Breakfast
|
Calories
|
Carbs
|
Fat
|
Protein
|
|
|
40
|
6
|
0
|
4
|
||
|
110
|
23
|
1
|
2
|
||
|
30
|
7
|
0
|
0
|
||
|
|
180
|
36
|
1
|
6
|
|
|
Lunch
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
100
|
22
|
1
|
6
|
||
|
8
|
0
|
1
|
0
|
||
|
45
|
2
|
1
|
9
|
||
|
62
|
16
|
0
|
1
|
||
|
|
215
|
40
|
3
|
16
|
|
|
Dinner
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
340
|
46
|
16
|
2
|
||
|
120
|
23
|
2
|
4
|
||
|
60
|
2
|
5
|
3
|
||
|
430
|
0
|
35
|
27
|
||
|
|
950
|
71
|
58
|
36
|
|
|
Snacks
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
55
|
22
|
0
|
0
|
||
|
95
|
4
|
8
|
4
|
||
|
90
|
17
|
2
|
1
|
||
|
10
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
||
|
110
|
23
|
1
|
2
|
||
|
|
360
|
66
|
11
|
7
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Totals
|
1,705
|
213
|
73
|
65
|
|
|
Your
Daily Goal
|
1,847
|
253
|
61
|
69
|
|
|
Remaining
|
142
|
40
|
-12
|
4
|
|
|
|
Calories
|
Carbs
|
Fat
|
Protein
|
|
|
*You've
earned 487 extra calories from running 4 miles
|
|||||
Obviously a decent day. Good breakfast, lunch, and protein for dinner. I got in a run too, which did felt great! I have to drink more, of anything really, so I have been drinking things with a little bit of flavor. I am considering getting a lemon and putting it into my water. I also have a bunch of G2 in the house, which isn't too bad calorie wise, and it does hydrate me.
Fri, Sept. 14
|
Breakfast
|
Calories
|
Carbs
|
Fat
|
Protein
|
|
60
|
2
|
0
|
12
|
|
|
80
|
1
|
5
|
8
|
|
|
30
|
7
|
0
|
0
|
|
|
|
170
|
10
|
5
|
20
|
|
Lunch
|
|
|
|
|
|
62
|
16
|
0
|
1
|
|
|
40
|
11
|
0
|
0
|
|
|
20
|
0
|
2
|
1
|
|
|
7
|
1
|
0
|
1
|
|
|
|
129
|
28
|
2
|
3
|
|
Dinner
|
|
|
|
|
|
430
|
42
|
25
|
12
|
|
|
300
|
36
|
7
|
22
|
|
|
140
|
19
|
7
|
1
|
|
|
|
870
|
97
|
39
|
35
|
|
Snacks
|
|
|
|
|
|
250
|
8
|
22
|
9
|
|
|
|
250
|
8
|
22
|
9
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Totals
|
1,419
|
143
|
68
|
67
|
|
Your
Daily Goal
|
1,360
|
187
|
45
|
51
|
|
Remaining
|
-59
|
44
|
-23
|
-16
|
|
|
Calories
|
Carbs
|
Fat
|
Protein
|
Another good day. Jacob normally requests Taco Bell at least once a weekend. So I went ahead and got it out of the way on Friday. I still was way under, especially since I am to be eating any extra 500 calories. I was full, and felt good. Cade didn't really allow me to eat too much during the day, so it was easy not to eat mindlessly. I made decent choices considering it was "a night out".
Sat, Sept. 15
|
Breakfast
|
Calories
|
Carbs
|
Fat
|
Protein
|
|
100
|
20
|
1
|
4
|
|
|
95
|
8
|
6
|
4
|
|
|
300
|
75
|
0
|
0
|
|
|
100
|
20
|
1
|
4
|
|
|
70
|
0
|
8
|
0
|
|
|
80
|
1
|
5
|
8
|
|
|
140
|
0
|
9
|
12
|
|
|
75
|
18
|
0
|
0
|
|
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
|
|
|
960
|
142
|
30
|
32
|
|
Lunch
|
|
|
|
|
|
210
|
41
|
4
|
8
|
|
|
100
|
26
|
0
|
0
|
|
|
|
310
|
67
|
4
|
8
|
|
Dinner
|
|
|
|
|
|
700
|
88
|
24
|
40
|
|
|
140
|
19
|
7
|
1
|
|
|
|
840
|
107
|
31
|
41
|
|
Snacks
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Totals
|
2,110
|
316
|
65
|
81
|
|
Your
Daily Goal
|
3,020
|
415
|
99
|
113
|
|
Remaining
|
910
|
99
|
34
|
32
|
|
|
Calories
|
Carbs
|
Fat
|
Protein
|
|
*You've earned 1660 extra calories from running 14
miles
|
||||
Running 14 miles obviously helps bring up how much you are allowed to eat :) I eat before I run, and then have "gu"s while I run, and then have breakfast when I get back! So it looks like I had a lot, which I guess I did. The rest of the day was spent doing things around the house, and Jacob helped me with my craving for a turkey, cheese, and jalapeno sandwich! Overall another good day.
Sun, Sept. 16
|
Breakfast
|
Calories
|
Carbs
|
Fat
|
Protein
|
|
110
|
23
|
1
|
2
|
|
|
40
|
6
|
0
|
4
|
|
|
75
|
18
|
0
|
0
|
|
|
|
225
|
47
|
1
|
6
|
|
Lunch
|
|
|
|
|
|
180
|
36
|
1
|
6
|
|
|
308
|
31
|
15
|
12
|
|
|
45
|
3
|
3
|
2
|
|
|
25
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
|
|
|
558
|
70
|
19
|
20
|
|
Dinner
|
|
|
|
|
|
140
|
19
|
7
|
1
|
|
|
90
|
6
|
7
|
3
|
|
|
25
|
3
|
2
|
0
|
|
|
|
255
|
28
|
16
|
4
|
|
Snacks
|
|
|
|
|
|
70
|
15
|
0
|
2
|
|
|
|
70
|
15
|
0
|
2
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Totals
|
1,108
|
160
|
36
|
32
|
|
Your
Daily Goal
|
1,360
|
187
|
45
|
51
|
|
Remaining
|
252
|
27
|
9
|
19
|
|
|
Calories
|
Carbs
|
Fat
|
Protein
|
A teacher friend brought over dinner for us, and we had it for our "big meal" at lunch time. Then we had left overs for dinner. So good! Another day of just doing life around the house with a newborn.
Okay that didn't take as long as it did the other day, so I am getting faster, but like I said I do hold myself more accountable than even I thought. So I am not sure if these posts will continue. Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment