Secondly - I have theories about weight gain & endurance sports in Atlanta. Best discussed in person sometime. We should get together. I don't care if you peel on me. I peel most of the time anyway in the winter. Indoor heating reeks havoc on my seborrheic dermatitis. Do you know how bad your ears itch when the INSIDE of your ears are peeling!?
Thirdly - if you don't think "normal" is the right answer, get another opinion. My old running partner was "normal" for years - until she finally convinced an endocrinologist that it *was* a goiter in her throat. She still struggles w/ the weight gain she experienced, but has a great recommendation for doc, if you need another opinion.
1 comment:
I'm behind (way behind) on blog reading.
First of all (HUGS!) - just (HUGS!)
Secondly - I have theories about weight gain & endurance sports in Atlanta. Best discussed in person sometime. We should get together. I don't care if you peel on me. I peel most of the time anyway in the winter. Indoor heating reeks havoc on my seborrheic dermatitis. Do you know how bad your ears itch when the INSIDE of your ears are peeling!?
Thirdly - if you don't think "normal" is the right answer, get another opinion. My old running partner was "normal" for years - until she finally convinced an endocrinologist that it *was* a goiter in her throat. She still struggles w/ the weight gain she experienced, but has a great recommendation for doc, if you need another opinion.
Thinking of you -- Miss you!
Post a Comment