Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fever for a day

Friday night I came home from school, and I knew something was wrong. My throat was pretty swollen, and I was exhausted. So I went to sleep pretty early. I woke up Saturday morning so achy I couldn't even get myself out of bed.

I had a mild fever. I was so achy, and exhausted. I spent all day yesterday pretty much asleep, and trying to keep down some Gatorade. I think total I was awake for 3 hours.

It was a hard night. Kept waking up from tossing and turning, and sweating. At some point in the night I broke the fever.

I woke up this morning feeling so much better. Now that is in comparison to how I was feeling yesterday. But hey I got up and took a shower. I think that is huge.

I am hoping this was just a cold/sinus/allergies, or something. Hopefully just a day ordeal and I can get back to normal life.

No comments: