I have been trying the meds for two days now. The "heart burn" feeling is gone, but the constant dull pain is lower in my torso, what I think would be the intestines, is still hanging around. I was joking with my kids today about them giving me an ulcer. Then I thought, well I really could have one....
I called the doc to make a CT scan appointment. My regular doc doesn't work on Monday so I had to leave a message. My hope is to get it done tomorrow, but we all know how quickly the docs seems to get back to me...
In other news, I know shocking right...I do other things, my life is relatively normal. Jacob has really picked up his life, and has really been taking on almost for the house load. I mean laundry, cleaning up, groceries, dishes, pretty much everything. It has been such a relief as I have to stay at school so late. Part of me hopes I can stay in 3rd grade next year, as I will have an idea what to teach, and I will have a layout of the standards. The first year in a grade is the hardest.
I am thinking that I will do my first Olympic triathlon this summer. I am holding off signing up right now just because of the health uncertainty. I really can't wait to get answers so I can get back to training! Again I just sidetracked right back to the health...
I have been doing a pretty good job about keeping the TV off at night. I am much more productive, and I am through two of those million books I have on my book shelf.
Alright since I am rambling about nothing I will end here. I will update with anything worth updating.
No comments:
Post a Comment