SPRING BREAK is over....sad. Tomorrow is Easter which is a great way to get pumped back up and ready to finish out the last 6 weeks with my kids. Well this week I ended up being pretty productive, a lot of it got done with Jacob's help. We got the lawn mowed, and then sprayed for weeds. Which now means we have no yard because apparently what we mowed was all weeds. HAHA! The garage is cleaned out and reorganized so Jacob's car now fits inside the garage. It is pretty sweet! We have hanging plants, the whole house is cleaned. Jacob and I went through our closets and got some new spring clothes. My big deal was I didn't have any clothes that fit. I do now which is super exciting. I am just not a shopper so I am glad I got that done. I tutored today and tomorrow will end with doing some laundry and grocery shopping.
ANIMALS = KIDS Above our bed is now four blown up portraits of each of my babies. Jacob (who is an amazing photographer) has been taking pictures of the animals all along. We picked out our favorite of each and had it blown up to 8 x 10's. We found matching black and silver frames and they look amazing! Earl's picture is the best I think. We hope to keep taking more and more photos so they will always be changing. WOW! I just can't get over how great it all looks!! (Photos Above)
ONE MORE ALIEN BUMP Well the bumps that mysteriously appeared (so Duane nick-named them alien bumps) have since disappeared. Well all but the last one to show up (the one on my right arm). The doctor is sure it had to be some kind of infection, but now the issue is why did my body react that way. I am just happy they went away, and we have some meds that will make them disappear again if they ever show up again. So crisis averted! YAY! Health back to 100%
I wish everyone a Happy Easter! Remember Christ died for us, and he has risen so we can be in contact with God, and have a relationship with Christ! To wrap my brain about it, it is still awe-inspiring. God is AMAZING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment