Monday, March 19, 2012

I still have some time to get that in order

This phrase came out of my mouth this evening:

Jacob, you do not understand the importance of this mission.  
The number one mission is to get through this pregnancy with NO stretch marks.  
I repeat...this is our number ONE mission. 

I realized a few moments after this came out of my mouth that I might have my number order messed up a bit.  I mean I think I have other goals/missions.  I would like a healthy baby, and a healthy me.  But if I were being honest...getting through this with no stretch marks would be a goal.  

I am 28 years old, and I know this might upset few ladies, but I do not have a single stretch mark and no cellulite.  I consider this an accomplishment although I know most of this is because of genetics.  

I think this phrase still shows my immature/selfish nature.  But I have a few months for that all to get in order.....

Right.....

No comments: