Christ is risen! YAY! What an awesome feeling.
Since the last update we got our newest foster dog Coco. She is a Plott Hound Mix. She was found in the woods with her sister Candy, who passed away from acute pneumonia last night. Coco seemed healthy, but needed a home and since we had just found Ginny a home, we were first on the list. We said sure. Coco was definitely abused, and she is very scared of humans. She is not house broken yet, and HATES crates. She has calmed down a lot, and she is so, SO lovable once she lets you in her hurt heart. She needs more work, but she will make a phenomenal dog!
I got sick sometime around Thursday night. I was doing so well, running, and swimming, and running. It was amazing, then I woke up with my throat all swollen. Then Friday it was worse. But Friday being the last day before spring break I went into work. By the end of the day I was totally exhausted, and just wanted to take a nap before Good Friday Service. When I tried to wake up I just couldn't. Then I began the meds. Then I slept for all of Saturday.
I did wake up to Greet at UpStreet this morning, and wanted to make church, but just couldn't. I came back home and back to sleep. I woke back up about 4:30 this afternoon and for the first time actually started feeling a little better. My head is still full and can't look down, and the head ache is almost too much...but I am feeling better! YAY! We watched church online at 6 and it was such a great service. How awesome is it that I can be super sick and still get God's word. LOVE IT!
Well Easter also brought to end no Facebook Lent. So I got back on Facebook, but can already tell I will use it less than I was before. I have had the opportunity to use it all day (at least while I was awake) and I really haven't felt the urge.
This week is my Spring Break. I have no real plans, some to-do list items, but nothing too important. I hope to read some books and sleep outside! Now that sounds like a great break!
No comments:
Post a Comment