Monday, April 5, 2010

Jeans and tank tops

Just a few posts ago I was wishing and hoping for some warmer weather. Then WHAM BAM BOOM we go from winter temps to summer heat. Now I am not one to complain about warm weather, and you won't see it here. I LOVE THIS WEATHER! It is my favorite. I get to wear some baggy old jeans, a couple of tank tops (I love laying with two accent colors) and my flip flops. It is my ALL TIME favorite.

I am feeling much much better. Still took it easy on my first day of Spring Break. Here was my day:

6:30 - Wake up. Whoever stated that teachers have good hours never had to wake up at 4:45 to be at work by 6:30. Waking up at 6:30 is WAY better!

8:30 - Dentist appointment. They had to replace three fillings. Boy was I super numb, and the whole thing took an hour. WAY TO LONG.

10:30 - Dropped off dry cleaning (two winter jackets, a suit jacket, and our comforter)

11:30 - Tried to eat some left over pizza to no avail. So I laid down for a nap.

1:30 - Woke up long enough to say hi to Jacob, and eat some lunch

1:45 - Laid back down to nap

4:30 - Jacob woke me up to tell me he was leaving for class, and I got up, and checked Facebook

5:00 - Cut coupons and made a grocery/WalMart list

6:00 - Go grocery shopping where I saved $34.00 and Walmart where I saved $24,00! YAY! ME!

7:30 - Get home and put away all of my new purchases. Go around and do any last minute cleaning, and put out the trash and recycling to the curb.

9:00 - Catch up with my Bestee Shane, and write on here.

So there you have it. A Day in the Life of ME! Off to a great start of my Spring Break!!

No comments: