Friday, April 23, 2010

1 Comments...

Ooohhh I just hate how at the bottom of a blog post it says how many comments you have. Now, I LOVE getting comments. However, if only one person comments it states "1 comments" AAAGGGHHH! 1 is NOT plural. NO S IS NEEDED. Okay off of that.

Finished the big standardized test, CRCT, week. We have one more test, Social Studies, on Monday, and then we are done. The kids have worked hard, and there hasn't been a question on there I didn't teach. Feeling very chill about the whole ordeal.

Rumors still going crazy at work. Still no idea who is staying, who is going, who is changing grade levels. Our principal had stated May 1st as the date he would let us know, but that changed to "forthcoming" as of today. I just wish he would tell us. Again, I am feeling pretty chill about this. Chill is the word of the day.

I paied big bucks for my car to be cleaned. All of the interior was detailed. While this was happening, I got a whole bunch of work done for school. So my car feels brand new, and I had a productive hour. The poor car guy worked on the car for so long. There was so much dog hair, and left over dog puke. One of the puppies had gotten sick, during one of his rides, and I never fully cleaned it up. May I remind you that we haven't had a puppy since the first week of Dec. Sick I know. That is why I just had to fork over the pay to get it done. I feel better because the car is clean, and the time I used to get homework done is essentially priceless. I hate spending money...but it was worth it.

We still have Ginny, and we want her to have a forever home very soon. I am taking two of my students to a pet adoption event tomorrow, and we will have Ginny with us. I just really hope she can find the right home. Do you know anyone who wants adorable Ginny??

Update on the 8 lbs I wanted to lose. I am down 4. I have four more weeks to lose the last 4 (or more). That was my original goal!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

laughterismedicine said...

You just need to respond to your one comment(s) to quickly make it 2! :) I hate that too. It's the same feeling that I have to suppress when my FB friends make spelling/grammar errors in their statuses!