Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rain, Rain go away...

Just a blah day. BLAH BLAH BLAH! All because of rain. In Georgia, we used to be in a drought, now we have flash flood warnings every other day I feel. And with the rain comes a cold front. So the weather will get up to the 60's, we would have a beautiful sunny day, and then the next...BAM rain and 40's. I am so beyond ready for spring I feel like I have spring fever worse than I have ever had.

This past week we took momma dog, Ginny, back. Her adoptive family didn't work too well, so we sent Parker to another foster home (he will do amazing where ever he is sent) and took Ginny home. We had her for a week, and we got a call from Allysen. She said her family was very, very interested. Allysen, her husband, and two small girls, came over on Saturday, and LOVED Ginny. I went up to Canton, GA and dropped her off in her new home. Their house was amazing, and the girls just LOVE Ginny, who's name might be Daisy now. I can't believe it happened so fast. I hope it works out for Ginny. We love her so much, we just want her to be in a good place. So at this time we are foster dog empty.

One more week before spring break. I am just hoping for some warm weather. I am so sick of cold, cloudy, rainy days.

I would love to lose 8 more pounds. I am coming clean about this now, thinking that creating a public knowledge of this will help me push a little harder to get them off. I would like this done by June, but anytime before that would be great! I think going back to weekly meetings at Weight Watchers is necessary. I went to a Sunday afternoon one, and enjoyed the leader, and the crowd. I am normally around on Sundays. I guess that is a plan. At least a step in the right directions.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Well if you want some WW support, talk to me!! =)