Many people reading this know that Jacob and I are thrill seekers. There is very little that Jacob and I do not have on our to list before we die. The faster our hearts are pumping the better! So for the third year in a row we purchased season pass tickets to Six Flags. Now Six Flags opened the last weekend of February. Scroll down through my posts and you will see that weekend it happened to snow. So this weekend was the first that Jacob and I both could get there.
Now we have been to Six Flags enough times to have been on each ride and know our way around the park. We are very picky and choosy about which rides we are willing to wait for. Today was a beautiful day to go out and be at the park. Jacob and I love people watching almost as much as the rides. We had a great time.
Now Jacob and I really feel strongly about where the most exciting seat on a roller coaster is. We LOVE the back. So many times people wait double the time just to get a seat in the front. All of those people are always acting like that is the best place, and some even say the fastest. To them I would like to have a science lesson. The front is actually the slowest place to sit. The front of the train has to wait for the back of the train to get up and over the hill, and by that time the front people are now a section of the way down the hill. Now if you are in the back (where Jacob and I can be found) we never wait to get over the hill. The back two rows of the train are pulled over by the exponential force of gravity and the rest of the train. Therefore making it the fastest place to ride. We love the back! And rode there on all of the rides today.
Then comes the next amazing discovery! On our way to Six Flags (which is 20 minutes away) I noticed a sign that said Jet's Pizza on one of the strip malls. Jet's Pizza is one of the only things that Jacob and I really miss about MI. They have the BEST pizza. So we got home and looked it up online! IT IS JET'S PIZZA and we will be having that for dinner tonight! Can't get much better than that! YES!
Well that is about it. I would like to mention Jacob and I are out on the back porch both working on homework (which I will get back to after this post). The sun is shining and the breeze is beautiful. I am loving spring so far! I even packed up my "winter" clothes and got out my spring clothes. I LOVE THE WARM WEATHER!
No comments:
Post a Comment