Friday, March 20, 2009

The First Day of Spring!!

YAY! The first day of Spring. Honestly now that I live down here in the south it is not that big of a deal. We have been in the high 60's low 70's for a while, but it is still nice to think YAY warm weather is here for a while! Although it does give me spring fever hard core. My kids have major spring fever and they are all ready for a break. I have two more weeks before spring break! But before that comes....

Mine and Jacob's weekend in the mountains! YES! We have been keeping on top of our new years resolutions and we are up to our 90 vacation. We are just overly excited! The anticipation is really building. We will be leaving Friday and then come home on Sunday. WOW! Click here to check out our cabin! It is called the Stargazer....YES! So super excited!! We are so excited because they are pet friendly, so we can take the girls. We can hike in the mountains all day and then come home and make smores in the indoor (or outdoor) fireplace, and soak in the hot tub overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains! EXCITED!!!

Life is pretty normal otherwise. I just got through a week of parent conferences. That is always draining. Like I said we are keeping our eyes on the goals that we set forth this at the beginning of this year. We are sticking true to our resolutions, and I feel really positive about that. We are almost at 90 days and life is still looking great!

Chocolate update! I have not had any chocolate, and staying strong. Jacob had 3 M&M's on accident, because someone just handed them to him, and he ate them. He felt bad, and told me. I told him it is okay (secretly I win) so he will just continue from here. HAHHA! I WIN! I love winning! He is looking over my shoulder and might get mad. HAH! I still won!

Alright I will blog later this weekend I think. We are going to try to get to Six Flags on Sunday. That last Sunday we tried it snowed. No snow in the forcast this weekend!

I will update later!

No comments: