I made it to NY no problem. Jacob and I got to spend the morning today, which consisted of McDonalds breakfast - we NEVER get to have it - and going to Walgreens and Target to get the rest of what I needed for the trip. HA So romantic.
This trip will be interesting to say the least. I don't want to write details, but the conference will be the highlight of my trip, if you get what I mean.
My hunger has really really been trying to take over, but I am trying to beat it; mind over matter. I am staying at a Hilton, which is a nice hotel. I brought some workout clothes in hopes to hit the really nice gym here. The conference starts at 7:45 a.m. so I should call it a pretty decent night anyway. My cold didn't really effect me to much on the flight, I was worried that my head congestion would really bother me in the air, but it didn't.
Really there is not much to report. I am feeling better, so my cold is going away. I am in New York...and will be until Sunday!
1 comment:
Have a great trip!
Post a Comment