Well I am here at the Hilton downtown NYC. The weather has been cold and rainy, so not the best for sight seeing. I have been down the Time Square, all the theaters, and just around on different side streets.
The conference is amazing, and I am learning a ton. I am really happy to have had the opportunity.
My cold is doing well. Somehow I think I got over my cold faster without any other meds, than I may have if I could have taken antibiotics. I felt like working out today so that means my energy is on the rise. I am hoping to make it home in time to get in a short run tomorrow!
I head home tomorrow at 3:00, should be back in ATL around 5:30. It has been a good trip, I feel pretty relaxed. The hard part will be back to school for a full week without really too much of a weekend. I have to admitt I found myself thinking of spring break....but it is too far away to think about quite yet.
Thanks for taking the time to read about a pretty non exciting trip to NYC!
1 comment:
Yay! So glad you had a good trip - how exciting! Look forward to hearing more!
Post a Comment