Sunday, February 17, 2008

Before Bed

I know I already wrote in here today, but that was early this morning when I couldn't sleep. I am here now, winding down, and getting excited about tomorrow.



I just wanted to let people know what to kind of expect tomorrow. My guess is I will go into Dr. S and he will take some blood, and vitals. I am hoping they will send my counts right to the lab. I will meet with the PA Jennifer (She is my personal PA) and we will talk about what side effects I have seen, and what life is like on a daily basis. Then if I get lucky the results will be in and Dr. S will be able to let me know if we have had a change in my platelets.



Now what MIGHT happen is that they will take the blood and have to send out my lab work, so we won't get any answers. This is something that happens so often I am almost assuming it will tomorrow.



Either way, if I remember correctly we will discuss how to begin weaning myself off of the newest drugs. I can not take 70mg of this stuff for any longer of a time, so even with a positive reaction I can't stay at these high levels of steriods.



I am hoping to be able to sleep tonight. Considering I have been on Prednisone for 10 days and I only have had 2 nights of insomnia. Poor Jacob though...he has really put up with panic attacks, mood swings, and crazy binges. I don't know what I would have done without him. Make sure people to leave him some lovin on here too! He is very deserving!



I will try and update after I get home tomorrow. It will be late, as I have a lot to do on my day off of course! Thanks for the love!!

No comments: