Well a week into the New Year, and how are you doing on your New Years Resolutions? Jacob and I talked quite a bit about resolutions. The biggest thing we wanted for the new year was to better ourselves as individuals, because we thought that would better our relationship together. We wanted to worry less about money as a whole, and give more trust to God. So below is a the small list we came up with:
1. Every 90 days go off somewhere together
2. Spend some quite time with God everyday
3. Cook at home at least 4 nights a week
4. Get to the gym at least 2 times a week
5. Walk the girls (the dogs) once a week
I am pretty excited about what we came up with. So far we are doing quite well. I have noticed a difference in myself this new year. I am feeling more energized and more relaxed. That was the biggest thing I wanted this year. I am always so busy and so stressed, and so on edge. This year I know I have a house over my head, we have food in the fridge, and I have a great family. I do not need to worry so much, and I need to take care of myself. By taking care of myself I can take much better care of others (which if course is my ultimate goal)!
I hope this post finds everyone else doing well this new year. Keep up the motivation that you will need to make this year the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment