Below is a survey that has been passed around Facebook. I thought it was pretty random, and yet interesting so I placed it on here, for people who don't have Facebook. The directions are just to fill out 25 random facts about yourself. It was much harder than it looks, and gives you a nice insight to some people. ENJOY!!
1. I am a 5th grade teacher in a very affluent neighborhood of the ATL
2. I love Dairy Queen Blizzards (cotton candy is my all time favorite)
3. The only (material) thing I miss about MI is being so close to the water
4. I am a Christian and look forward to a great time in Heaven
5. I love chewing gum in the shower
6. I love being a military wife (even though I do complain about the government...a lot!)
7. I love organizing, and color coding things; including to-do lists
8. My dream is to live in either FL or CA eventually
9. I have a tattoo, and have not regretted it yet
10. I will forever be a band dork... my most played CD is my marching band recordings
11. I cry at commercials (on TV and the radio)
12. I miss playing on an organized sports team and hope to get back into it soon
13. I drive my husband crazy most of time...I know I am over the top :)
14. I have no real desire to have my own children. Adoption, foster care, and/or just animals for the rest of my life is how I see myself in the future
15. I am starting an accelerated Masters Program - I figured everything else in life seems accelerated; why not?
16. I miss my sister with every muster of my heart and want her badly to make the move south
17. I can normally be found dancing around my living room, kitchen, and dinning room where none of my windows have curtains or blinds yet - I believe the neighbors enjoy it :)
18. I love Diet Coke. I have one every morning.
19. I have been to Africa, Peru, Mexico (many times), and over half of the lower 48 states. Most of these times were on Mission Trips. I miss traveling as much as I used to
20. I have always been an informed person when it comes to current events. The only time in my life when I refused to watch the news was the year Jacob spent in Iraq
21. I have had every test known to man kind done to my body, including biopsies. Only to conclude I have an idiopathic (the doctors have no clue) blood disorder....I have also done chemotherapy!
22. I have always connected with guys better than girls. My best friend is a fantastic guy named Shane who is changing the world one eye at a time, in Chicago :)
23. I truly LOVE teaching, and know that this is where God wants me right now. I am hoping he wants me as a principal soon, as that is what I am studying for!
24. My mom and I email or call each other every day. I love this fact about my life!
25. (Finally done!) I am truly happily married, and love spending time with my husband Jacob!!
I am feeling MUCH MUCH better! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
As for #8.........MOVE TO FLORIDA!!!! Seriously. Tampa would be best.
Post a Comment