Friday, July 25, 2008

A New Me


I hope everyone had a great week! Mine was semi-busy but still relaxing. I am always up for getting out of a rut by changing my look. Now for most my look has been drastically changed from the 15lbs I have already lost, but still 15 more to go. I am really starting to see a HUGE difference. So I went out and cut my hair. I love changing my hair....short, grow it out, cut it, style it, pony tail.....and so on. I finally decided to cut it again today, mostly because I am SO SICK of losing more and more hair, especially in the shower. The doctor said the hair loss should start to lessen in a few weeks, but I just lost it this morning. Now as my sister told me, I will still lose the same amount of hair they will just be shorter. So in my mind I think I can trick my brain into thinking that I am not losing as much.....my sister also called me a "delusional psychotic" in the same conversation...so we will see - Thanks T! :)

Leave me a comment on what you think about the new hair!


Other details of my life....the house is a go! We will close on Aug. 6, at 3pm, since I am already in school. We have not even started packing....we are such losers. This is painful for a person like myself who truly is a planner and packer, and wants to be ahead of the game. We have less than two weeks! I am super excited though! I want to have a house warming party for friends...but not even sure how to do that....let me know if you have any ideas!

I talked to a great friend for a long time last night! She knows who she is and the talk was amazing, and LONG overdue! I love you!

I have a pretty typical weekend....tutor on Saturday, volunteer at Upsteet (children's church) on Sunday. Hey maybe I will pack! ;)

Oh and about the hair loss, don't freak! I have very VERY thick hair and a lot of it. I will not be going bald anytime soon!

2 comments:

Allie said...

SO CUTE! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks great!!! And I noticed how THICK it is, you don't have anything to worry about if you lose a little bit of it! :)