Today I woke up and took Lola for a walk, and then jumped in the shower. When I got out of the shower I put on my bathing suit. Needless to say I am still in my suit right now as I write this! Danielle (teacher friend from MI who lives like 3 miles from us!!) came over and we spent the day talking (gossiping) and relaxing in the pool. It was such a great day. We had only planned on being out there until I had to leave to tutor at 2, but I got a call that my student had canceled, and with gas prices they were just going to have someone there cover my 1 hour appointment, so I didn't have to go in. What a perfect day for it. We just chilled and relaxed...oh what a day!
Jacob and I went to Six Flags yesterday. Dad and Gary bought us season passes to Six Flags and the water park White Water. We love both of those parks so much. So we went to ride the roller coasters early yesterday, got on all the rides we wanted to, and then left in time for me to tutor at 4. It was so perfect!
Trisha comes on Friday. Jacob got off Friday and Saturday so who knows what kind of trouble we will get in. I am excited!!! We will try to take some more "chemo shots"(pictures). I know those of you far away appreciate to "see" what is going on! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment