Lola showing off her new collar!! SEXY
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Feeling Fantastic!!!
Today was such a great day! Not to much to report. Chemo went amazing, fast, and easy. We got there at 7am and were out at 1pm on the dot. Then I was feeling pretty good so we went and picked up my check from tutoring, grocery shopping, and then bought a new vacuum. We got home and I did some Breast Cancer Walk mailings, and then took Lola to the dog park. We just got home from all of that doing, and I am still pretty awake. I think this means that something is working, and my body is feeling good. I am completely off of Prednisone now, until we get out test results next week. I am so EXCITED to be off of it! Jacob and I took some pictures of the chemo adventures. Hope you enjoy!!
Lola showing off her new collar!! SEXY
Aww! Who is Momma's baby??
Earl Bearl always squints for his pictures
Simon ( or Bitty as we call him) probably being naughty
This is the IV machine. The top number is the speed of the drip, how fast it is going in my body, and then the bottom number is how much more of the drip until I switch speeds. When it is done it dings like this...ding ding ding dong....ding ding ding dong...very annoying.
Lola showing off her new collar!! SEXY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment