Well yesterday was chemo day and it was pretty uneventful. We were done right at 1pm on the dot again! I will have one more session next week, where I will also meet with the doctor. Right now everything seems to be amazing so I am pretty sure he will ask me to come in for two weeks to have my blood checked, and then the word "remission" might come out of his mouth! I can not wait!!
Now that I have the healthy part checked off....well pretty much....I am now working to get my real body back. That Prednisone really messed up my body and now it is time for me to get my body back. I am starting to have energy back and I have been able to do my 3 mile walk 5 days a week. I am totally loving our Wii Fit and it is keeping me on track. My goal is to lose 40 lbs...that will get me back to the weight I was when Jacob and I first eloped. So now my blog will change a bit from lets get my body creating platelets to lets get my real body back! I am up for the challenge!
The next bit of news ..... first time I have mentioned this.....Jacob is now in active duty Army Reserves. This was a long and complicated process and I won't go into details. This was the right choice for him, and I completely love and support him. He has a unit that is located on the south side of Atlanta, so it is super close. He will be leaving for training (that should be somewhere in GA) anytime, and he will be gone for about 3.5 months. I am really happy for him! I will try to keep people updated..but remember we are dealing with the government so it will take forever to get this process started.
That is about it. No new pictures...the computer USB ports are still messed up so I can't download any pictures. Jacob is working on fixing that...so soon there will be pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment