Well we are at Thursday. On one side of my brain I am thinking "WOWZA, another week gone by" and on the other side I am thinking "Seriously it is NOT Friday yet?"
This week was nothing too special.
It was our first full week of school for the month of January.
I got to bed on time every night this week.
I ate really healthy.
I exercised 2 times after school.
Now all that said I got on the scale this morning. I have to weigh in once a month to keep my status as a Lifetime member of Weight Watchers. I am still right at the barrier. I have had two pretty great weeks. Exercise, portion control, fruits, veggies, the correct amount of sleep, and less TV time were all in place. So honestly I am a bit disappointed. Why has the scale not moved?
I guess my disappointment has taken away my want to write. I will still go to Weight Watchers. I only have 4 days left in January. I am in a slump with keeping up with my goals, if nothing is going to come of them.....
1 comment:
how has it been since this last post? still discouraged?!
Post a Comment