Sunday, March 14, 2010

Amanda Larkin is making that to-do list dissapear

To Do list for today:

* Order Pet Meds

* Get to Target --> CHECK
2 Shower Curtains 70"
Nuetrogena cover up Stick

* Get Gas --> CHECK

* Office Depot --> CHECK
Badge holders
Portfolio
Pencil Box

* Cut Coupons

* Make a Vet List w/ Numbers --> CHECK

* Email --> CHECK
Heather
Tammy
Aunt Jacquie
Pete

* Laundry --> CHECK
Sheets
Towels

* Read the Bible --> CHECK

* Organize closet --> CHECK

* Take pictures of new outfit

* Make puppy book

* Sync Watch --> CHECK

That is my to do list for today. Honestly it is kind of low key today. I know to the average person this is a lot, but this is what I LOVE to do! I love having a goal or goals, for the day, and then getting it/them accomplished. I have many of the big items already checked off, and it is only 3:30! ROCK ON ME!

Some of the major amazing things going on in my life:

* Ran the 10k yesterday. Ran all 6.2 miles (yay that was my goal!) and even made a personal record (PR) for 10k's. We did it 64 minutes! YAY US!

* On my trip to Office Depot I found these binder clips that have words on them. THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE! They say things like TO DO (HELLO AMAZING), URGENT, TO FILE, ect. These binder clips will make my school, and life in general better ;)

* I got a new Garmin running watch. I got the FR60. It tracks how far I run, calories burned, heart rate, cadence, ect. It then it wirelessly connects to my computer where it keeps track of it all. I am so in love. I tried uploading a picture but it wouldn't work...something wrong with the internet I guess.

* I have been avoiding homework like it is the plague. I have 24 small papers to write for this class, and three current event presentations. However, I have not done one thing for this class. I am being a bad student, as Jacob is working very had to keep up with his homework...like right now...I should be doing homework...yet here I am

* I bought a few new outfits. I hate shopping, I have talked about this before on here. But The Limited seems to have pants, and shirts that fit me well. I spend a big of money on some fabulous, sassy outfits. They are very spring like...when will GA warm up?

* The next two weeks is parent/teacher conferences. Late nights at school....long two weeks.

* The big 1/2 marathon (13.1 miles) is coming up on Sunday. I hope to be able to run at least 8 miles of it, and jog/walk fast the rest of it. The course is really hilly, so we will see. Excited though.

Well that is your small look into "a day in the life of" ME :) Have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I hate shopping too! And I will worship a store that has pants that fit me easily, without having to try on eight pairs. At least until they mess up their sizing again and I have to try things on all over again!

Congratulations on your 10K!!!