Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring is in the air!

Yup. Hotlanta is finally warming back up. We have had such a crazy cold two months. I know, I know...I lived in MI for 22 years. However, I hated the cold while I was up there, and I can certainly hate the cold down here. I moved to the South for the warmer weather. Now in all fairness cold here is the 40's and low 20's. But we normally average 60 degrees this time of the year. Yesterday and today we actually reached 60's. Now this won't last through the week, but I have loved every second of it. Turned off the heat, opened the windows, and did some spring cleaning.

I was doing a deep clean of the house, and I just got this spring fever. I took my spring clothes out, went and got a mani and a pedi, and bought a new outfit that has lime green in it. Seriously feeling the fever over here.

Oh warm weather how I wish you would stay around!

No comments: