Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blog issues....but I am back!

Everyone! I am back! I had some issues with the blog. I tried posting at least 2 other posts, but to no avail. I am still confused about what is going on, but alas I will try to do a really quick re-cap of the past two weeks!

Lucie (our youngest) ended up in the animal ER because she thought licking some Goo-Gone would be amazing. She ended up throwing up 4 times in the house, and so off to the ER we went. She got some fluids, and some anti throw up meds. We took her home that night with some meds that she had to take every four hours. She loved her meds, which was nice. She is totally fine now!

Then Earl ends up going to the vet, to find out he had a urinary track infection. He also was given two different meds. He, however, hated, HATED, his meds, and getting a cat to take meds is crazy. But he is doing much better. His meds are almost gone, and I hope his infection is too.

I finished my second and last summer class. It was super, SUPER easy, so it was a nice break to have right before I go back teaching. Next summer I will still be in my Masters, but I will be interning so I won't have any classes. Crazy! I graduate in a year and 4 months. Man, seems like it could take a long time, but it will come and go before I know it.

Jacob is doing well. Back to his crazy busy life. Work, school, and army. This weekend is one of his reserve weekends. He hasn't been since June, because he did some airshows, that took place of his weekend drills.

I have been back in the classroom trying to get it back in order. It is getting closer. We (the teachers) go back on Aug. 4th, and then the kids are back Aug. 10. I get excited about having a new class. It seems like forever for nine months to pass, but their graduation date will be here before I know it.

Jacob was able to get two days off in a row, so we took off to Savannah. We fell in love with it when my mom and Duane were down here, and we are just so IN LOVE with it. We stay in Savannah, and then drive to Tybee Island. We are actually considering looking into what they call a fractional share. Where we would pick weekends we want to rent out a beach house, and then we pay for those days, on a discounted price. Our last quick trip was documented with a few pictures. Click here to see them.

Okay I think that is a quick update. I hope whatever happened to those mystery posts, never happens again, and therefore I will be back!

No comments: