Saturday, July 11, 2009

In Training

It is official. I am now training for a triathlon. I am going to be training with a group called Get-Fit Atlanta. I had been considering this since April, and I knew the sign-up date was coming close. So I emailed the director, Dana, late last night. For some reason when I woke up for my run this morning I checked my email first...something I rarely do. In there was all the information for a sign up today at 9am. I had 30 minutes, and I felt God had placed that email in my inbox for a reason that morning. So I got ready and I signed up. The triathlon group is swimming tomorrow and they invited me to join but we have plans to hang with the Burdens :) I should start Monday if they can get me in the system fast enough. Tuesday for sure. I can't believe it. When done my goal is to complete an Olympic Distance Triathlon: 1 mile swim, 26 mile bike ride, and 6.2 mile running. WHOO! I will keep you posted!

No comments: