Well I can't believe it. Another school year is over. I had 22 beautiful angels who walked across the stage and greeted me for their diplomas. I was a very proud teacher (mama) :)
Earlier this week I had to report for post-planning, so today is officially the first day of my summer break. I have to admit I am a bit nervous about this summer. This will be my first summer not having a "second" job, and I am really going to try and relax more. I have already read two magazines, and started some of my class work. My class starts in two weeks. I have quite a few books to get through this summer. I am excited and nervous all at the same time for this "new" summer!
Jacob and I are watching Jeff and Sara's two girl dogs, Callie, and Eva. We seriously are running a zoo for the next few days. The girls all get along and we call them each others BFF's. They should keep me entertained for a week :)
I will continue to try this whole 100 things...but will have to do just a couple an entry.
#21: I love dancing throughout the house and do this regularly (80% of the time with a cat in my arms)
#22: I cry at commercials, songs, T.V. shows, and occasionally shows like Maury....I have no idea why I have so much compassion, or empathy towards every situation
#23: I need to be busy...I need to have to-do lists! Hence why this summer is going to be a difficult one for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment