Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random #11 - 20...here we go!

Alright I survived the first 10 things about me, so here we go :)



#11: Jacob wants me to add that I have the best husband ever....agreed!!!



#12: I love putting poka-dots on my toe nails. However when I went in for a pedicure the lady asked if I did it, I said yes, and she laughed and rolled her eyes.....sad....



#13: I HATE cleaning up puke. This is no good because I have two cats that don't have hair balls, they throw everything up.....



#14: I gag when I have to clean up wadded up paper products. This can be a piece of paper, paper towel, or the worst....Kleenex....



#15: I am what is considered a clean freak. I like things very orderly and clean.



#16: I grew up in a town called Zeeland. Many people have never heard of this town...seriously you aren't missing too much



#17: I hate clothes shopping. I have a normal torso, and then super short, muscular legs. Most petite pants are too long

#18: I love scrapbooking. I am very behind....lets say I am still working on my junior year of undergrad...oh dear

#19: I am a tomboy at heart. I still don't wear makeup, and hate spending more than 10 minutes getting ready. I am most happy in some comfy pants and sweatshirt.

#20: I talk to my mom every day, and my dad probably every other day. I LOVE THIS!

**until next time** (it is getting harder!)

1 comment:

Allie said...

Ugh! Our cat is a puker too! It's awful! Especially when you don't find it until way after the fact, because I swear it dries harder than concrete.

Ditto on the clothes shopping.