I just made a really hard decision.
I went and weighed in today. I am almost 5 lbs away from my personal goal (I am about 5 lbs under my lifetime Weight Watchers goal)! SO HAPPY!
One of my third grade teachers went and bought me a Caribou small Hot Chocolate, and gave it to me, for just being a really good leader, working hard for the team, and fighting the battles that need to be fought. Totally sweet. I went online and got the nutrition facts. 280 Calories, 5 pts. To drink it or not.....
I thanked her a million times over. Left it on my desk, until an appropriate time when I could have drank it all, and then washed it down the sink. All that warm, chocolaty goodness. I mean it was made with real chocolate chips. Some were still in the bottom.
The empty cup is in my trash. It was really hard. I really wanted it. But it would not be worth it in the end. I will stick to my 0 cal, 0 pt. green tea.....
No comments:
Post a Comment