Wednesday, September 8, 2010

18 weeks

This week starts my 18 week marathon training. In other words I only have 18 weeks until my Disney Marathon. I am super excited, nervous, ready, and not ready.

I am going to try and stay close to my marathon training guide. This week I have to do 3 miles, 3 days a week, 6 miles for my long run, and one day of cross training. In consideration of what I was doing this is a really nice change of pace. I think I have come to terms that I am hanging up my triathlon training, to concentrate on running. I could do one more tri in Oct, but I would almost rather put myself into full time marathon training. It might be a little more doable.

Well the 18 week countdown is intimidating, and yet so liberating. I guess it is all a little to hard to explain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck amanda!!!