I am over half way through my first summer class. It has been super tough. My prof totally tore up my first paper. I was so SO upset. I have always been a decent writer (when I try pretty hard), and my profs have always graded me decently. It was a total smack in the face. I became very self-conscious, and I really almost wanted to drop the class. But I stuck it out, found out that only one person had received a better grade than me, and it wasn't drastically better. Misery loves company...so I felt a bit better that I was still sort of in the top of my class.
Trisha comes on Thursday and I am super excited. I am still trying to stay ahead on my paper writing and hope I will be able to enjoy the time she is here. My big doctor appointment is Thursday too, and I am super excited!! I am still feeling great!
So it is Tuesday night and Jacob and I normally walk the girls on a nearby trail. But Jacob has fallen asleep on the bed. Now he HATES taking naps. He can't wake up, is real drowsy, and grumpy after he wakes up. He would say all these things, I am not saying anything he would be mad at :) So now the questions becomes...do I wake him? Should I take the girls by myself? Should I just not walk tonight? Oh dear. Jacob really hates naps, and I am left with the MAJOR decision with regards to walking the girls. Oh dear....
1 comment:
Never wake a sleeping Larkin. No good can come of it. :)
Post a Comment