Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In REMISSION with a tattoo!!


NO MORE MEDICAL BRACELET!  That is right people!  As of 12:15 today I am in remission.  My counts were at a whooping 210,000, which is super high!  Oh my gosh I am so excited!  

Then came what I have wanted to do for so SO long.  I got my swirly sun tattoo!!  It was amazing!  It is very low down so pretty much no one will ever see it.  It is the size of a quarter, and it is bright orange!  Oh my goodness it is amazing!  I am completely in love with it.  I have waited so SO long.  I got the idea for this design when I was 14 and waited and waited.  And now at 25, after going through so much I finally have my baby tattoo!  Take a look at the link below, to get a look at some other photos, and then say goodbye to the tattoo, because it is lower than my pant waist line so no one will ever see it :)  

I can't say how SUPER excited I am.  I went through all those stupid meds, and chemo and it was all for something!  Thank you so much for all of you prayers, and thoughts!  I am possibly as happy as I was on my wedding day...not quite but awful close :)


To see all of the remission photos please click HERE!



No comments: