Saturday, November 15, 2008

Well a Fall Update

Hello everyone!  Once again time has just slipped away.  Since the last time we have had Halloween, and my Dad and Gary have come down to visit!  The link at the end of this report will help you get to the pictures.  I am having trouble uploading more than one picture to this blog.  I will see if this is just a one time problem, or I might have to switch blog spots.  No worries I will keep everyone up to date if that happens!

Life has been of course been busy but good.  Jacob and I are finally done decorating the house.  We finally hung pictures (well after Halloween).  We are happy with the way the house is turning out.  It is finally becoming a home.  We are very happy with it!

I can not believe it is almost Thanksgiving!  Where has the year gone?  I have my remission doc meeting on Tuesday Nov. 25th at 11:30.  I took a half day so when the doc says I am in remission I am going out to get my tattoo!  I am so excited!  I am POSITIVE I am in remission, I feel so fantastic, and healthy.  I will make sure to update everyone on that day.  Or around it at least, and with pictures of my tattoo :)  I just can't wait!  I am so excited!

Other good news is that our good (read FANTASTIC) friends Jeff and Sara have found their dream house!  We went and toured it about a week ago and love it.  They are hoping to close the first week in December!  We are so happy and excited for them!

I hope all is good with everyone!  Pray for remission - even though I can already feel it!

Click here to see some photos!

No comments: