So school is officially done (well with the kids at least). We had our mini graduation (or celebration) on Friday. Then the kids headed out to a pool party. I made it home about 3:00 and Jacob had the truck packed and ready to head out.
We went to Stone Mountain to camp. We both enjoy this, and I can't say how wonderful this past weekend was. It was exactly what I (we) needed. We brought along Lola but left the kitties at home. We did nothing but sit around and read all day. I finished two books while I was there! It was peaceful and just so relaxing. I know to a lot of you camping would not be anything of the sort, but it truly takes me away from real life.
My last day to report for school is Wednesday, and my room and files are pretty much caught up and ready to go now. HAHA! Wednesday will be pretty boring, but I think I will find something to do. I have another treatment on Thursday morning, so wish me luck. I have been pretty much the same, exhausted, and tired. I feel that this treatment will make a dent.
Oh and my sister is coming down in T-minus 10 days!!! Now that I can't wait for! I will leave you with some pics from camping....we didn't take too many as we didn't do too much! :)
We went to Stone Mountain to camp. We both enjoy this, and I can't say how wonderful this past weekend was. It was exactly what I (we) needed. We brought along Lola but left the kitties at home. We did nothing but sit around and read all day. I finished two books while I was there! It was peaceful and just so relaxing. I know to a lot of you camping would not be anything of the sort, but it truly takes me away from real life.
My last day to report for school is Wednesday, and my room and files are pretty much caught up and ready to go now. HAHA! Wednesday will be pretty boring, but I think I will find something to do. I have another treatment on Thursday morning, so wish me luck. I have been pretty much the same, exhausted, and tired. I feel that this treatment will make a dent.
Oh and my sister is coming down in T-minus 10 days!!! Now that I can't wait for! I will leave you with some pics from camping....we didn't take too many as we didn't do too much! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment