There is so much to write it has become overwhelming. The little amount of time I have to write I don't feel like I have enough time to make it a worthy post for all of you to read. So as I said I would never do a bullet point post again, I will do a quick update in paragraph form.
The month of November seems like a whirlwind. I ran a 5k, and another 13.1 mile. I am at a standstill for my training until Feb where I will run another 1/2 marathon. I babysat for 10 days. My mom, step-dad, and grandma came down for Thanksgiving. They brought with them a new desk for our basement, so moving of the rooms has begun. We will be changing where things are in the house. My dad and Gary were in town last weekend, and we got to hang with them for two days.
Jacob was invited to, and passed phase I to be a special agent in the FBI. There is much more to be done and passed before we can get too excited. But phase I is super hard, and Jacob is within the elite by passing. I am proud. He is working hard at getting back into physical shape, and can walk/slow jog a few miles. We hope we have filled out the "last" of Army paperwork as we are still fighting them about Jacob's injury. I knew this would be a long battle. It is so sad how the United States government treats its soldiers.
I have two more weeks of school before holiday break. I have not gotten into the Christmas Spirit, and hope it finds me soon.
I hope to find more time to blog, and make it much more worth your time reading.
Until then.....
2 comments:
until then..... I love you and you and Jacob are amazing. You guys should be proud of everything you guys have accomplished. you guys are young and yet still can say you have done a lot of things other people your age can't say they have done! I am proud of you and love you guys very much! hang in there at some point your life will slow down. until then... "I just wanted to say, I just wanted to say, I just wanted to say... MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY and a HAPPY NEW YYYYEEEAAAAARRRR!" I hope that helps you get into the Christmas spirit!
Love always,
WIZ!
Hooray for Jacob and Phase I.
It was so great to do dinner last week, I'm looking forward to January!!!
Post a Comment