Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A lot has been going on

It is a true story. A lot of things have been happening.

--> Jacob and I both had birthdays. We are now in the over 30 club. Just kidding. 27 seems okay so far. We do not do things for each other's birthdays. On our birthdays the special person gets to pick where to have dinner. So that is fun. I picked La Parilla, and Jacob picked On the Border. Hhmmm...why yes we do like Mexican food :)

--> I am into my last Masters class ever. I have more news on that, but don't want to discuss it right now, so I will save that for a later date.

--> Still hard core training for the marathon. I added the daily mile gadget (to the right of this post). I try to log all my miles on there, and write little notes. We are working on training Ginny so she can run at night with me. She is getting better...slowly....

--> I had parent/teacher conferences for two weeks. Those make for long nights. I still have two more....hopefully the parents will forget, or they will do it soon. Both of them are fine kids, and I do not hesitate to contact a parent if a child is an issue.

--> On a sad note Grandpa Larkin passed away last week. He was a wonderful man, and I am blessed to be part of his family. His memorial service will be Dec. 4, and Jacob and I are finalizing our plans to go out to Colorado for it. Keep the Larkins in your thoughts and prayers. God has an amazing guy up with him now.

Well that is a quick wrap up. I do hope to take some time this weekend and write a little more in depth. This blog was not meant to be bullet points all around, but that is what is has been. I will work harder at this. But this has been said before.

No comments: