Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wooza!

When I walked into Target today they had these fall decorations out in the aisle. REALLY?! I guess August is almost over. When did this happen? How have I been at school for 3 weeks?

Life has really calmed down at school. The first week just felt like I was always two steps behind. I was drowning in paperwork, files, test data, and 3rd grade mix ups (that happened when the last year's leader was in charge...I was just there to clean up the mess). For the most part I think our 3rd grade team is falling into the routine, and I know I am finally feeling like I can teach, and be productive. I have a great class, and I now remember how great 8 year olds are. I am so happy to be feeling like I can take the time to write a blog.

Tonight will be the start to getting back into my exercise routine. I will go to swimming tonight, and I am already planning on Biking tomorrow. I have only been making it to long runs on Saturday morning, but I am back to getting my life back on week nights now.

Throughout the last few weeks I have been thinking about many topics I want to write about. Just not enough time to get my thoughts out on the screen. I hope to make a list and then get back to these ideas. So (hopefully) I will have some random blogs coming up soon. Just me blabbering on.

I wanted to get a quick post out there so y'all knew I was on the up and up. Gotta go get ready to swim :)

No comments: