I can not really express how stressed out I have been all week. I feel like I am a brand new teacher, and I have never been in the classroom before. I am overwhelmed, and barely keeping my head above water. I honestly need an attitude adjustment....
So I will not talk about it anymore until I can write nice things.

I can write great things about my tri though. It was the same distance of my first tri last October. I finished this tri in 1 hour and 41 minutes. I made a personal record by shaving off 20 minutes. I am so proud!! Just thinking about it makes me feel so great! Jacob was a volunteer for this race, so he was out on the course, and we don't have many pics from it. I worked so hard on the swim, and it paid off! By the time this picture was taken, I had one mile left on the run, and I felt amazing! Maybe this weekend I will write details, but I just can't focus long enough now.
Jacob has a tri this weekend and I am so excited for him. I will write again when I am not so drained from the day, and a little less ADD.
1 comment:
such an amazing accomplishment Amanda, and I love that face! :)
Post a Comment