Friday, June 25, 2010

READY!!

I am back and with a better outlook. A bit more relaxed, and with a much better head on my shoulders. What is....is. I had some bad blood and it is fixing itself. If it isn't I will find out on Tuesday and take it step by step. Anyone else hear Jacob in those words?

Well I am writing this quick post in a motel in Jacksonville, GA. At 5 a.m. Jacob and I will be waking up to complete Indian Springs Triathlon. I feel so much more ready for this one than my past one, but of course still nervous. Jacob and I checked out the swim, and bike route. We saw the run course, but didn't follow it as it went into some woods. The swim is 600 yards, and my last tri was only 400. But I am so much more prepared for this one. I am possibly in the best shape of my life, and tomorrow it all gets put to the test.

I just have to tell myself...just keep swimming, just keep swimming...I have to survive the swim to get to the bike, and then to my favorite...the run.

I will hopefully post in the next few days how it goes. This is Jacob's first tri, and I know he is going to do amazing. I am so proud of him. I can't wait to see him at the end of the race.

No comments: