
I'm still here. Busy yet still here. My first class of my masters class is done. For my final project I made a roller coaster, and had to present it. It is done and over. Next weekend I start my second class. I can't believe it. It all seems crazy.
I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday, just a check up, so they can tell me I am still in remission. It should take me a half an hour. I took the whole day off, in hopes to start reading my four chapters for my next class. Only to find out I ordered my text book the first week of Feb, and it is apparently lost in the mail. So I had to buy another $90 book, and just hope I will be able return one copy. My book should be here Thursday which will give me one day to try and understand 4 chapters of Educational Research. Dang...and I thought I was on top of everything.
Jacob and I both have tomorrow (Sunday) off. We are super excited. Six Flags opened today, and we were hoping to go tomorrow but we are getting major downpours right now, and the weather is not going to be very nice tomorrow. So...that is up in the air. We LOVE Six Flags though!
Jacob and I both gave up chocolate for Lent. Our church doesn't really suggest this, the one I grew up in did. We choose to do this because it will be healthier and a bit of a challenge. It hasn't even been a week, and I am of course craving chocolate! HAHA! I like having challenges between each other. I am very competitive, so I will make it the 40 days, lets see if Jacob can!
Well I hope everyone is doing well! I will try to post my blood numbers sometime this week. I know they will be amazingly high! I can't wait!
KEEP WELL!
No comments:
Post a Comment