Monday, September 1, 2008

99.8% Positive

Okay I know I already posted today but now... officially...I think...almost 99.8% positive...that I unpacked the last box. That means every box in this house has been unpacked and the contents placed in the room that it belongs. Including everything in the basement. I can't believe it! I am so stoked! It only took us 4 weeks to get there! I have put some pictures of my new creative memory station. I am sure people under-estimated how much creative memory stuff I have, and or how many scrapbooks I have already made. I am a picture/scrapbook fanatic I know, but now I have the room for my obsession! Hope you had a great day off...always remember to thank those who still had to work...like Jacob :)


The station with all my stuff on it and all organized!!

Here is what all the cupboards look like on the inside...I still have a bit of room :)
Here is the closet that I am keeping my scrapbooks in...also the cold water wash apparently :)

Thanks again for reading!

No comments: